Sunday, March 8, 2009

3 Months

Reid has started rolling over. Well...I think he has. He was on our bed, so he had the help of a soft surface, but I think it counts. He rolled over twice last night. Reid is such a good baby. I kept thinking, "He is too good to be true," but he hasn't changed my opinion of him yet. At 11 weeks, he began sleeping through the night-just like he'd always done it! Thanks to Tara for recommending and giving us a copy of the Baby Wise book-we are firm believers in its philosophy. I went back to work this month. For my first two weeks back in the saddle, my mom watched Reid. Last week, Austin's mom flew in from Hot Springs, AR, to help out. Both Grandmothers (Mimi and Granma) have been fantastic at keeping Reid on his schedule. Austin's mom will stay another week and then Austin will do Daddy duty for two weeks. Reid will start daycare in April and I am dreading that, but I know we'll survive the transition.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I cannot believe he is already 3 months old!! I am so glad to hear that he is such an easy baby. I enjoy reading all about his developmental milestones:)
Love ya,
Les