Friday, April 10, 2009

4 months old


Reid has blessed our lives 4 months now. Since my last post, he was visited by his cousins, Austin and Bela, he started daycare, and was fed his first rice cereal.

The cereal experience was not what I expected. Reid is so interested in watching others eat and I thought that would translate to food. However, I put him in his Bumbo, put on his bib, and spooned his first bite of cereal into his mouth. At this point, he began to cry!

As far as daycare, I'm not happy. We're going to look into other options...He's just not at his "best" lately. I don't know when he's napped even though I'm supposed to get a report and he's started getting cranky because he hasn't slept enough or he's slept too much. The Babywise schedule I worked so hard on is out the window on daycare days.

Devastated after the rice cereal incident

No comments: