Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Dear Daddy,

Mommy and I love you so much! You take good care of me and give me the best tummy gummers ever. You even let me make a mess when I eat and change my poopie diapers (but only when mommy isn't around). You have been working so hard to make our new house just right for us but you still find lots of time to spend with me. I can't wait until you teach me how to play golf and coach my first soccer team. Before you know it, you'll be watching me play football or basketball, too. You'll teach me to appreciate the band Wilco and many others, you'll always do something special for me on my birthday, and, when I am old enough, you'll help me pack up my room and so that I can start my own adventures. But for now...I'm just happy in your arms.

Thanks, Dad.

Love,
Your son (6.5 months old)


No comments: