Thursday, July 9, 2009

What's New...

We moved into our new house July 3 and took a little time to relax on the 4th of July. We had lunch with my family, spent the afternoon at the Secor's river property, and went to the Richter's 4th of July party in the evening for hotdogs, homemade ice cream, and fireworks.

Reid wasn't sure how to feel about his first river experience. His daddy took him into the water...he didn't cry, but he definitely wasn't his usual bubbly self, either. I wanted to get him back in the water again as soon as possible, so Austin and his mom went with me last night to take him to the pool. Same reaction-a little uneasy. My friend Rita teaches swim lessons and she is giong to go to the pool with us next time. I'm determined my little man will love the water the way his parents do.

Pictures from the 4th...


First time in the Guadalupe



With Mimi at lunch

With Great Granddady

No comments: